How I can help

As the family joy expert I provide a number of support services to help you and your child in times of transition or stress, in areas causing particular anxiety, or to help build confidence and self-esteem.

Contact me for help with:

  • Transition (changing schools, moving house, friends leaving school)
  • Stress management (bullying, changes in life events)
  • Social situations (making and keeping friends, understanding social cues and nuances)
  • Organisation and management of schoolwork and assessments
  • Life skills (managing money, issues with executive functioning)
  • Confidence (positivity and belief in their abilities)
  • Self-efficacy (being able to handle situations on their own)
  • Puberty ( Positive Menstrual Health Education: supporting girls to embrace these changes in enabling them to have positive body literacy and positive, healthy body image)

I come to you and work with your child in your home and I can work with them in the school environment .  I work on a wholistic approach where I look at the family as a whole unit wanting to create more joy and better family balance in your day to day lives.  This approach allows me to be more practical in my strategies as I am at your home and can work with parents and other family members at the same time if needs be.

The initial consult should be with you, and/or your partner and your child so that we can get to know each other and I can learn more about any issues your child and your family are facing.

A tailored support plan will help us both identify the type of practical support your child needs and where. My services are flexible and may be delivered at your home, or your child’s school.

The hourly rate is $195 per hour, and I will work with you to create an affordable plan that helps us achieve the outcomes you and your child need. I offer tailored programs or packages after your initial session, which provide savings for you ongoing.

National Disability Insurance Scheme 

Social Living Solutions is not registered with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). However, if you choose to self-manage your package you can include my services. I will provide you with a bill, which you can then claim back through your NDIS funding package.